Travel, Work, & Play!

in Australia


When you get a job in Australia, you get a lifestyle too. With multiple locations across the country, working at Young Guns gives you the opportunity to travel, live like a local and experience the best Australia has to offer.

From famous sights on the Sydney Harbour to the stunning wonders of the famous Red Centre. We’ve got wildlife, nightlife, beaches of golden sands and everything in between. There’s something here for everyone!








6 – 36 Months


18 – 35


Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide


Above Competitive Wage

Extend Your Stay

By Application

The Work Opportunity

Enjoy working with your mates whilst learning new skills in the warehousing industry?

Young Guns Container Crew is currently recruiting people that are willing to chase their #bestversion. We are searching for applicants that want consistent, ongoing work, have their own transport, and are keen to do some physical work within a team environment.


The role involves unloading shipping containers containing various product types and weights and also includes sorting, labeling, and wrapping pallets.

The more productive you work as a team, the more you get paid!


Our values and purpose are at our core. We are more than a company that unpacks and packs containers. We are a community looking to uncover our team’s and customers’ best version.

We value diversity and offer a culture to thrive both personally and professionally. Providing a challenging, dynamic work environment and opportunities to grow. Better never stops. At Young Guns, we look to upskill in all areas including tickets, leadership, and skills training.

The Opportunity to travel with Young Guns

Leaderships skills and achieving personal goals

Make lifelong friendships at Young Guns

Submit Your Application

Frequently Asked Questions

What visa do I need to work in Australia?

There are multiple visas you can apply for to work in Australia.
We’ve put together some information on relevant Australian visas.


Working Holiday Visas Subclass 417

For young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it. Visa last for 12 months but you can apply for a second or third visa.

Click here for more information

Special Category Visa 444

If you’re an eligible NZ citizen, you can get a Special Category visa on entry into Australia. The Special Category visa allows you to live, study and work in Australia for as long as you like.

Click here for more information.


Student Visa Subclass 500

This visa is for students that are studying an eligible course. Can bring family and they can work too.

Click here for more information.


Partner Visa (temporary) Subclass 820

Allows de facto or spousal partners of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible NZ citizen live in Australia temporarily.

Click here for more information.


Partner Visa (permanent) Subclass 801

This visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently. It is usually only for people who currently hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 820).

Click here for more information.

Do I need travel Insurance to enter Australia?

Travel insurance is the responsibility and decision of the individual traveller. You are not required to have travel insurance to visit Australia, but it is strongly encouraged.

Which Australian cities are you located in?

Young Guns Container Crew currently have sites located in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, and Adelaide.

What is the recruitment process?

Before you arrive, you can apply here
Once we receive your application one of our Squad Managers will contact you and arrange a phone/zoom meeting.
Once you arrive you will attend a registration session, where you will supply documentation and ensure you’re ready to start work within a week of your arrival.

How do I find accommodation in Australia?
If you’re opting into subsidized housing, we will provide you with the details of your new home prior to arriving in Australia.

If you are looking for accommodation, here are some helpful resources:

How do I get around the city I am in?

Major cities in Australian have good public transport systems. Each state has an online journey planner that makes it easy for you to plan your trip when exploring the city and getting to and from work.

Here are some helpful links:

What happens if I want to cancel my trip?

Nothing. All you need to do is let us know that your plans have changed.

How long does it take to settle in?

This depends on the individual. However, we try to make your transition as smooth as possible by supporting you as you settle into your new location.

Do I need to be vaccinated?

As border restrictions for countries begin to ease, being fully vaccinated will maximise the number of locations you can work. So, while it’s also not a current requirement for you to travel into Australia, some (not all) of our customers require you to be vaccinated to work on their site.

We will work with you during our recruitment process to allocate you to a workplace that best matches your vaccination status.